Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist – New York
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist for Stuart Dean. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Sales Administration, the Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist will help in producing the necessary graphics and other content for all marketing and sales efforts for Stuart Dean. This includes, but is not limited to collateral development, direct mail and email campaigns, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, website updates and management, SEO/paid search, and PowerPoint presentations. The Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist will also assist, in various aspects of tradeshow/company events set up and management, when requested, and assisting in developing responses to RFXs to support the business development efforts of the company.
Candidate submittals in the form of a cover letter and resume should be sent to Catherine Jones, SVP HR at email@example.com no later than Friday, May 7th.
- Create graphics and graphics-related work – such as brochure/leaflet creation, direct mail pieces, HTML email pieces, video, PowerPoint presentations etc., – managing effective, branded marketing communications
- Create direct mail campaigns and carry out direct mail related tasks, such as, mail merges, fulfillment and arranging mailings
- Create email campaigns using a Marketing Automation platform (or other), building forms and customer journeys etc.
- Carry out production-related work with printing, collating and general assembly of various products, such as PowerPoint presentations
- Develop, schedule and post social media content on company social media accounts
- Manage the Marketing SharePoint site, ensuring the correct filing of collateral, photos etc. for use by sales & operations personnel, and other permitted personnel
- Oversee the lead management process, review marketing dashboard regularly, and merge duplicated records as needed
- Oversee, and manage Start Dean’s website and make content and visual changes, including make minor structural changes, and, when required, craft, develop, and launch organic and paid digital campaigns
- Provide analysis, periodic reports and insight into the value of various online marketing campaigns, including social, email, direct mail, advertising, SEO, SEM and other campaigns. Also, provide visitor data from Stuart Dean’s website using Google Analytics or similar
- Provide necessary assistance in setting up trade show attendances and company events, including managing invitations
- Provide assistance on other matters when required, including but not limited to, responses to RFXs etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- High degree of proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe programs
- High degree of proficiency in using Microsoft Office products, primarily PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook and some Excel
- Familiarity and use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, such as salesforce.com (highly preferred), MS Dynamics, or other similar programs
- Familiarity and proficient use of marketing automation platforms, such as Pardot, HubSpot, or other similar programs. Alternatively, highly proficient in the use of email platforms, such as Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Emma etc.
- Proficient use of Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress, to update content and to make some visual and structural modification to websites
- Proficient use of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Proficient use of video creating programs
- Proficiency in Copywriting for social media, email campaigns and direct mail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Works well either independently or in a supervised role
- Has outstanding teamwork skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and other organizational personnel to ensure marketing objectives are met
- Has strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Is dedicated to continuous learning
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer